Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Worst Day of MY LIFE!

On March 25, 2009 my daughter gave birth to the most beautiful baby Girl. Her name was Janelle Ashlyn Patterson. She was my light. She gave me a purpose to this crazy life I have been living the past few months.

On June 17th, 2009 at 10:50am my daughter went to check on Janelle in her crib, taking her morning nap and found Janelle not breathing. She called 911 and started CPR on her daughter. She called me when she got to the hospital and told me that my Baby granddaughter has stopped breathing. I don't remember much from that other then they could not revive her and she past away.

My light, my life, FUCK IT, MY WORLD has stopped and I can't breath because this pain is to much to bare. Seeing my Baby holding her dead baby girl is too much for anyone to bare and asking her mother "Why mommy?". I have no answers. At first I thought I may do something stupid, because of this pain, but I know that my daughter needs me and right now we are like to boards leaning against each other, trying to keep each other up.

They have put on her Death Certificate SIDS "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome".

7 comments:

Wait. What? said...

god how tragic I am so sorry for your loss.

LẌ said...

Cat, deepest sympathy and condolences on your loss.

The Kraken said...

my thoughts and prayers are with your family. what a terrible thing. i'm so very very sorry.

Anonymous said...

i'm desperately sorry to read this terrible, terrible news.

i send you all my love xxx

MrsMessiness said...

Oh, Cat - I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. I am sending prayers to you and your daughter - I just can't even imagine. I am so sorry.

MG said...

On no, I just clicked over from Heather S's site. This is a tragedy, I know sorry doesn't mean much right now but I truly am SO sorry to you and your family. Praying...

fingers said...

When you get through this awful period...and you will...there is surely a long stretch of good fortune coming your way, Cat...

xxx