Thursday, October 29, 2009

Difference

Waking this morning in a different bed, different room, even the smells are all different. This is not my home, my shower, my towels, all belongs to someone else.

I'm so thankful for my lovely daughter. she has had her own problems and doesn't need to be burden with mine, she is so sweet caring and I know that she Love's me so.

She just purchased her 1st home and now has her mother moving into one of her guess rooms and bath. Not the house warming present she was hoping for I'm sure.

I try not to show my emotions in front of her. I mostly keep it in my room and not let her see me upset. What's so odd is, I'm really not that upset. I'm not heartless, just tired. Tired of trying to keep something together that is not worth keeping. This has been coming for a while and I've known that, but what I can't understand is why I haven't try to fix it when it first started. I guess it wasn't worth it or I may have just wanted this all along.

"I don't need a father" I remember telling him many times. He thought I needed to be controlled and who wants that? I know I certainly didn't. I can't explain this, I can't even make sense of it all. I'm just going thru the motions for now.

14 comments:

LẌ said...

I'm glad there is someone there for you. Please take care.

The neverending battle of child's opiate addiction said...

I am happy you have your lovely daughter to assist you with this painful transition. You are in my thoughts.

Gin said...

Thank goodness for your beautiful daughter! May you find much comfort in her.

fingers said...

I won't presume to understand your situation, Cat but often I've found you end up not even grieving for the loss of the other person so much as you're grieving for the loss of what you thought your life was going to be like...

Tall Kay said...

I was scared to death of being judged too...but instead I was welcomed with open arms. We were all new once and know how hard it is to walk into those rooms. I have never regretted my decision. Blessings my friend.

Memphis said...

I hate what you're going through, but I think I know just how you feel. I hope things look up for you very soon.

Shockingly enough, I think what Fingers said probably sums up what I think about this better than anything I can come up with.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hi hon. I came by to check on you. I know how hard life is at times...for me too.

Things are going to be wonderful for you...just wait. :)
xx

Indi said...

Hold tight, my thoughts and love go your way for better times ahead.x.x.x

LẌ said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hi honey: I just came by to see how you were dong. I hope it is well and wonderful.

take care xx

Spiky Zora Jones said...

hi honey. you came to my mind. And I just had to check on you.

so I just came by to wave and say hi.

take care sweetie. xx

Spiky Zora Jones said...

hey honey. I'm still here sweetie...and i'm gonna check on you from time to time.

please know you are in people's heart.

xx

Memphis said...

Just came by looking for you. I hope you're doing OK.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

hi honey...I just came by to check on you again...I pray all is well with you and your family.
xxx